The Pacific Elevation team respects the relationships you have developed with property owners. Pacific Elevation therefore makes the following promises to you:
1. The private information you provide to us about the sellers you represent or intend to represent, and their properties (collectively, the “Confidential Information”) is your proprietary information, and is considered confidential.
2. We promise to only disclose the Confidential Information to prequalified buyers and their consultants, to assist them in determining whether to make an offer to purchase the property.
3. We promise to keep the Confidential Information to ourselves. We will not disclose the Confidential Information to any third parties, other than as noted above.
4. If the buyers we represent elect not to make an offer, or make an offer that not accepted, we promise not provide the Confidential Information to anyone else, or use the Confidential Information for any other purpose.
5. We promise not to contact a seller about their property, whether or not a buyer we represent makes an offer to purchase.
6. We promise not to attempt to represent any unrepresented seller we learn about through the Confidential Information.
7. We promise to return or destroy all Confidential Information to you on request.